Check out my petting zoo at the bottom of my page!!!

9.19.2010

Ginger.

I am a bad bad blogger. I haven't posted in forever! 
In case you can't read that because my camera on this computer takes picture backwards like a mirror, it says GINGER. This girl at my school was making shirts that said ASIAN for all the asians at my school, and i was joking and said she should make me one that says ginger, (i was kidding, because people call me a ginger all the time and its annoying). But she made it! I am debating wether i should wear it to school. I don't want somebody to laugh at me. :(

Hm.... I was going to say something else but i forgot.

6 comments:

  1. YAY! You posted! you should TOTALLY wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ANNA! Your return to the blog world makes me very happy.
    I am expecting AT LEAST weekly posts, you hear me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, mother maddy. and savvy, i think i will. thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to feel bad if you post once a week! haha! I don't! I don't really have a schedule. I just post when I can and when I'm not feeling too lazy. I can't on weekdays because I have a uniform so that eliminates a lot of options. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Come on, comment! You know you want to!!!