Check out my petting zoo at the bottom of my page!!!

6.24.2010

Havana Nights

This is my personal nail polish collection. Mostly OPI, sephora by OPI, and nicole by OPI. But the 2 on the right are Sally Hansen. Its not that big of a collection. I need moooooore!!! I am a nail polish fiend. 

Below is the new Havana Nights collection by Sephora by OPI. They are such beautiful colors, perfect for summer. And they go together so well! Ah. I will be adding at least 3 of these to my nail polish collection, as soon as i get home. It's too bad they didn't come out before I left, it would have been so perfect for the beach!!! I've been in Florida since June 4th, btw. Ah! I'm getting home on Saturday, I can't wait! 
My favorites are Caliente Coral, Carribean Cocktail. I also like Teal We Meet Again, but I already have a color similar to that from the previous Mermaid collection. 
C22141_hero.jpg

Spicy orange

Bronze shimmer

Shimmering deep blue green

Ocean blue with silver shimmer

Light jade green

Pale sky blue

If I don't get some of these, I might just die! Toodle-loo!

3 comments:

  1. anna you need to calm down about the nail polish you already have about 40 bottles and if you could you would probably get a new bottle every week but you cant and nailpolish makes the room stink so that is why i absolutely hate it when you put it on

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha well then you can LEAVE. your comments are not wanted here. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHHAHA! ANNA = GINGER NAIL POLISH FIEND! (I strike again! mwahahah)

    ReplyDelete

Come on, comment! You know you want to!!!