Check out my petting zoo at the bottom of my page!!!

8.06.2010

The Unicorn Kids

Yesterday, me and Maddy went to the park and did a little photo shoot!
~ Joe Boxer crop top, Lilly Pullizer shorts, sock monkey lunch box, Ugly Doll Chunkanunka, thrifted sunglasses, my socks, Gap jelly sandals, Liberty of London hat~
~ Maddy's Paul Frank tank top, thrifted shorts, thrifted Steve Madden shoes, Maddy's Lucky Brand jacket, and Maddy's vintage barbie doll~

I leave you today with a squirrel nut zipper.


Have a rape free day.

1 comment:

  1. I sure do hope I have a rape free day! :-) I saw that you had commented on Maddy and Sophie's blog as well as went thrifting with Maddy so I decided to check you out. Love da blog! I followed you. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Come on, comment! You know you want to!!!