Check out my petting zoo at the bottom of my page!!!

10.31.2010

Excitement

Hey guys! So sorry for the lack of posting. I have been ever so busy with school, and all the free time i have has been spent sewing my halloween costume or the softies for the arts fair coming up that me and maddy will have a booth at. Ill post some pictures after the fair! It's next weekend, and I really don't know how on earth I will get all the softies done!! 


Anyway. Yesterday me and my friends went to the thrift store in search of their halloween costumes, and i came across some shoes. Apparently, they are Vivienne Westwood, and someone had bought them at a department store for some hundreds of dollars and then sold them to the thrift store. And I got them for only $10. Is that a great find or WHAT? And they are barely even worn. 

  
I think they are super cool! They are jelly material and they kind of remind me of aliens. 
I am wearing them with my halloween costume.
Im going to be a butterfly! 
Pics will be up ASAP! tomorrow, if i have time. :)



Bye guys!!!

picture-21.png



6 comments:

  1. OH MY GOD YOU CRAZY LITTLE LUCKY DUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are awesome!!! Lucky find!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ARE YOU EVER GOING TO POST?!!! YOU SHOULD JUST DELETE YOUR BLOG ITS USELESS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah gurl! hahaha and that was mean the last anonymous not the mean one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY GOD ANNA REACTIVATED HER BLOGGI OH MY GOD I AM SO HAPPY I LOVE YOU BB

    ReplyDelete

Come on, comment! You know you want to!!!