Check out my petting zoo at the bottom of my page!!!

7.11.2010

Guest Post: Meera from Meeroar

Hi, this is Meera from Meeroar. And today I will be doing a guest post for Anna's blog!

Since my blog is mostly about different things, but I like to focus on YA books, I think I will try to mix it up a bit by talking about fashion! I don't know much about fashion, but I can try, right?

If you've seen Anna's last post, you'll know all about our excursion with my closet. Basically we layered ourselves silly. But it wasn't that easy. It took a long time to layer and look good. So keep that in mind when you do layer. You want to look good.

And you do not want to be hot. Hot as in temperature hot. Because that first outfit was making me all sweaty.

So it is also important to layer colors:

A rainbow outfit can look cool. 

But you can also try staying with a color scheme.

Layer a bunch of browns

Layer dark colors
Layer light clothes, or socks.
Or try using clothes differently:
Wear two skirts! Or use one skirt to add volume under another...
Fold sleeves up, or layer jackets.
Wear tights! or leggings!

You can always make a cool outfit, just rummage through your closet!

Have fun!

2 comments:

  1. :) Thanks for letting me guest post! I think it's aweeeesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute post :) I love the black boots over balck leggings :)

    ReplyDelete

Come on, comment! You know you want to!!!