Check out my petting zoo at the bottom of my page!!!

7.09.2010

Road Trip Wednesday

Road Trip Wednesday is a "blog carnival", where YA Highway's contributors post a weekly writing- or reading- related question and answer it on our own blogs. You can hop from destination to destination and get everyone's unique take on the topic. Just answer the prompt on you own blog and leave a link in the comments.

I discovered Road Trip Wednesday from Meera's blog, Meeroar. I saw the question, and I just HAD to do a post. I wont be participating every week, but I will when I see a question I like. And I am a little late, you see, as it is not Wednesday. Sorry about that, It took me a while to think of my answer. Here it goes!

This Week's Topic: 
What would your ideal writing desk look like? Right down to the perfect pen or laptop. 

I couldn't answer that in words, so I just drew a sketch. 
Here is it colored


I had a few requirements for my awesome desk.
1. Windows, windows, and more windows! Lots and lots of light
2. A really really cool chair. 
3. My trusty mac laptop.
4. Kind of an eco-chic theme.
5. Organization!!!

I hope you like it, I spent my whole day drawing that, you know. 

3 comments:

  1. i think i know where your heart is!!! (under that carpet!!!)

    I LOOOVE YOUR DRAWING. Oh so much better than my nerdy sketch. And I'd kill for your "dream desky!" AHHHH! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really love it!! :) you're such an AMAZING artist!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Come on, comment! You know you want to!!!