Check out my petting zoo at the bottom of my page!!!

7.10.2010

Hawt Couture

Today, me and Meera did a little fashion shoot. We made 3 outfits total, mostly just layering and layering random clothing on top of one another. With a little help from Picasa 3, we made collages of each outfit.
Outfit 1
 ~Greendog skirt, Paperdoll skirt, The Children's Place sweater, random scarf and belts, cherokee cardigan, juicy couture shirt~
Outfit 2
~Poof! leggings, Mossimo Supply Co. shorts, random belt tie, thrifted blouse, BP. cardigan~
Outfit 3
~Speechless skirt, J Crew sweater, random scarves as belts, bazooka socks, Old Navy socks, unknown brand socks~
  
Meera was the model, I was the stylist. Yeah, I know I will have a career in that one day. (HAHA just kidding). We used all Meera's clothes, mostly, the... thrifted blouse in outfit 2 and the J Crew sweater above are mine. 
Hope you enjoyed my awesome styling skillz.

5 comments:

  1. you guys are very creative... :D
    can i say we should just hangout for fashion?
    btw, anna... i am following you now. :) yayyy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are haute! Thanks Eunice! And I love the new layout, nudge nudge!

    ReplyDelete

Come on, comment! You know you want to!!!