Check out my petting zoo at the bottom of my page!!!

7.13.2010

Uncommon goods

Yesterday me and Katie went THRIFTING!!! I was very pleased with the outcome. My gatherings included~
I saw this piggy bank from afar, and I had to get a closer look. And, alas! The piggy bank had my name written on its forehead. I guess we were meant to be.


These cool sunglasses. 


These were by far my favorite find. They are adorable, and shiny, and Steve Madden! Hip hip hooray! 
I wore them to dinner last night:


Thrifting total: $11

5 comments:

  1. I love your shoes! it's so cute and so "fetch"

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the piggy bank~ you WERE meant to be haha~

    ReplyDelete
  3. sadly i didnt find anything except for some movies.:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. are they heeled? oh, and I like the use of "fetch" above ;-) go mean girls! sophie

    ReplyDelete
  5. no, they are flats. i just had to stand on my tippy toes in that last pic so you could see the top. :)

    ReplyDelete

Come on, comment! You know you want to!!!